13 Jan 2015

diy - Outdoors '24k set'

Make the outdoors meal golden
>☽✧-Δ-✧☾<-

Glitzy 24k 2 seater dining set made over from a stark white on clearance. As most know I'm obsessed with coppers, gold’s and brass, so this edition was dreamy for me. I ended up with a streaky blend finish, although I had a play with marble finish first. From the Chapter ‘Nest of Tables’ (Link)
✧☾ What I Used ☽✧
Gold Spray-paint
High gloss clear Spray-paint
Gloves and Clear protective glasses
$40 Outdoor setting on clearance
... Spray the undersides gold, first. I used 2 coats allowing an hour between sprays. An hour later or 2 (when dry) repeat with clear gloss. Alternate finishes 1) Marbled – Leave without top cot clear in elements for a couple of days or 2) Streaky – Rub paint in when tacky before adding top coat or to remove air bubbles
... Thank-you, don’t forget to follow and Share.
Some More Post Links Below;

Coming

Coming

Coming